Fly High for this New Year.
Win free flights from Skyscanner.
You Just need to Enter Your Name, Email And Select Location To Visit.
How To Participate
Like THIS FB PAGE and follow On-Screen instructions.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all residents of the India except for employees and agencies of Skyscanner or any other person connected to this promotion. The promoter (Skyscanner Ltd) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- This competition opens on the 1st of December 2012 12 midnight UK time and closes on the 6th of January 2013 11.59 pm, UK time.
- The prize consists of one pair of round trip tickets for travel between 10 of January 2013 & 31 December 2013.
- The flight destination will be chosen by the winner amongst the available destinations noted in the competition details.
- The total cost of the prize will not exceed 43,726 INR (£500).
- The two prize tickets must be booked together for travel on the same flights
- The flights can be from any airport to the chosen destination and on any dates as long as the total price is not above 43,726 INR (£500).
- Tickets to be issued in the winner’s name only. Tickets are non-transferable.
- Embargo restrictions may apply
- Any extra luggage costs are to be paid by the winner.
- Any extra activities and costs beyond the specified prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The promoter’s decision is final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- This is a free prize draw. No purchase necessary.
- No trade, third party or consumer group applicants will be accepted.
- Entrants should be 18 years and above.
- Where the prize involves travel, the winner is responsible – unless otherwise specified – for:The prize winner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
- Arranging appropriate travel insurance
Familiarising themselves with visa and other travel requirements
- For countries where visas are required, the winner is responsible for applying for and paying for visas in good time ahead of the trip
- For countries operating a visa waiver programme, the winner is responsible for applying for authorisation in good time ahead of the trip
- All travel is undertaken at the own risk of the winner and his/her nominated participants in the trip
- Skyscanner Ltd shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on any Skyscanner Ltd website. In the event of a dispute, the decision of Skyscanner Ltd shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winners will be awarded on a fair and random basis and the prize has been made available for distribution.
- The winners’ names will be made available upon request and will be displayed on our ‘Skyscanner free prize draw winner’s page’.
- The winner will be also notified directly via the email address they provided when entering the competition.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
- Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. It is the responsibility of the winner to submit correct contact details.
- If no reply is received to this notification within 14 days, Skyscanner reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award it to another participant in the draw. A second email will be sent warning of this, before the prize is made forfeit.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available except that, in the event of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control, they reserve the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.
- If the prizes stated are unavailable, an alternative of the same value will be supplied.
- Only one entry per email address is permitted.
- Details are accurate at time of publishing.
- Entrants may enter the prize draw once only. By referring other entrants to the draw, the original entrant increases their chances to win, proportionally to the number of other entrants who join the competition thanks to a post promoting this draw shared by that user. This is valid only if the prize draw is shared via the pop-up displayed immediately after entering, and not via any other mechanism (as other mechanisms are not trackable).